Friday, January 23, 2009

What do you think?


Here are some different quotes I feel describe me, or at least provides a look into the way I view the world. I also chose these quotes because they need very little commentary. The last quote I felt was very fitting and sometimes I truly wonder...


“Man's greatness lies in his power of thought.” -Blaise Pascal

“These thoughts did not come in any verbal formulation. I rarely think in words at all. A thought comes, and I may try to express it in words afterward.”-Albert Einstein

“I think-therefore I'm single” -Lizz Winstead

2 comments:

  1. These great quotes make me think of a quote I love and heard in my AmeriCorps training: "The measure of a great man is the distance between himself and others." Eli Segal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Lizz Winstead quote. :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete